This is my Damier piece. I started it on Feb. 3. 2008. The picture was taken on March 6th. Since then I've completed the first row and have started the third square on the second row. My camera is broke and I have to remember to ask my friends to take pictures for me.
On my circles piece I've almost completed the large motif in the top left corner and am trying to decide what color I want to do the border and the circles in. As for my celtic lady, that is a very large and long skirt.
Saturday, a week ago I went on a road trip. The LNS is about 70 miles away, and I don't make it there too often. Actually, I've been purposely staying away. I had been doing more beading than stitching lately and I'd been doing fairly well with the resolution that if I felt the need to go shopping I could go shopping in my own personal store. My own personal store got a lot larger last Saturday. And of course with all that new stuff something new had to be started.
I chose the monthly graph. Luck o'the Irish with a border around it. Small, easy, and by Sunday night I realized it had been kitted wrong. Finished the border and Luc and had 2 whole pieces of kudzu left but only one strand of blue spruce to finish the K and Irish. Called the store on Monday and they said they'd send me 2 more pieces. It arrived the following day but by then I needed a whole lot more. When I put the K in I discovered I had made the border narrower than what it should have been and had to rip the lettering back out. So it's now in the waiting pile.
My goal for this week is to finish my tassel. EGA is next Tuesday and I'd really like to take a finished tassel for show and tell.