Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1st, 2008

BoInk as of 5/18/08. The design for the empty square was released this past Tuesday. I have it all stitched except for the light blue. Haven't found the blue that says 'I'm it!' and after stitching small bits of about a dozen or so different blues I'm about ready to go back to my original pick. Took last week off from BoInk to finally put my first word in on the Lizzie-Kate double flips. Forgot to take a picture, but it looks like all the other dreams, didn't change a thing on it. My goal for this week is to finish the squares and cat on BoInk and then hopefully next week I'll get some work done on Celtic Christmas.

3 comments:

staci said...

You're making a lot of progress on it, great job!

Sally said...

That is very pretty. I love the colours and you're making lovely progress.

Stitch Wizard said...

What a beautiful project you are working on! Your stitching is so pretty and I love it!

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding the loss of my beloved shih-tzu Blossom! It means so much to me to have friends who care!! You are so very thoughtful and I am so glad that you came into my blog! Please visit again soon!

Debby :)